Saturday, June 18, 2011

Arting in the park

A month ago, I took my water colour set to the local park and had a blast. My video editor program however decided that the video I took of me using my water colours only had the sound but not the picture. Great! So all you could hear was kids screaming and wind blowing and me mini misting my water colours but you couldn't see anything. Hmpf.

And then our laptop refused service, and we had to reset it to factory settings. As bad as that was, it somehow made the video editor program think that hey, there's picture here too!

So here it is, arting in the park, using my Cotman studio set, Pitt pens and a BIC pen in my Moleskine Sketchbook:

1 comment:

  1. Lovely page. And I enjoyed the music too. Makes me want to go the the park, first chance I get!

    ReplyDelete