Sunday, July 24, 2011

A week in the life

Why do I always hear about cool new projects at the very last minute? It was about 30 minutes before midnight when the lovely Paula aka Journal Artista Tweeted about 'A Week In The Life', a fun project where you document everything in your life for a week.

Take pictures, collect paper stuff ('daily ephemera' sounds so posh), journal etc. etc. about everything going on, and the good thing is: it does not need to be anything fancy. Even if you do the same thing over and over again for a week, that's still great to document!

So right away, I was hooked. Figures, right? But then I started wondering what I would use for a journal for that week. Or would I use my current Art Journal? Nahhh..
I decided to go with a journal that I bound over a year ago, during Leslie's bookbinding class, finally putting it to good use.
What I have in mind is a travel journal a bit like the ones I've done before, but without the traveling. Sounds like fun, right?
I've already ordered some more Polaroid ZINK paper for my POGO printer, because I'll be taking tons of pictures, I'm sure!

Please let me know if you are joining this Week In The Life project, I'd love to see your pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment