Last night I had this burst of creativity that kept me arting at my desk for hours.
First I did some more face and then coloured them in with my Cotman studio set:
Now I could say that the bleeding of the black liner was intentional, but unfortunately I had not checked to see if it would bleed. Doesn't matter though, I rather like the effect:
Earlier that day I Leslie had reminded me of the original blogpost about making your own washi-tape, using watercolours and doodling on them. It's so easy, and so much fun. I ended up with lots of new designs in pale colours that will work so well in my art journal.
And then I tried out making my own DIY old school Polaroid pictures, after Crafty Moira's tutorial. I love the look with the tape, although maybe I need to trim my cardstock a little bit: