Thursday, August 5, 2010

So I finally tidied up my desk

It was needed. Very very much needed. I could not see the desk itself anymore. It was covered in.. well, stuff that was thrown on the desk. Besides my pens and brushes and babywipes and a book or two that live there, it had grown to be the place to dump letters, things that I would take downstairs but not right now, where I kept the Hama-beads we had picked up for dirt cheap at the car boot sale to keep the nieces happy, my own beads, you get the picture, right?

So yesterday, I finally took everything off, threw out two bags of *&^$$& that I didn't need or want or even thought of keeping for 'you never know', and tadaaa.. I have a desk again! A desk I can work at! A desk, I thought today, I could sit at to work in my new Art Journal while having the camera rolling. (Not rolling exactly now that we all use digital camera's, but still...)

And here it is, the first video since my very first two that I've actually done sitting at my desk. I do apologize for the crappy camera-angle. Or not really the angle, but me forgetting where it was and what would actually show up... I'll do better next time, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment