Thursday, September 8, 2011

The right order of eating M&Ms



It drives Tye mad: whenever we share a bag of M&Ms, I have to sort them out by colour and eat them by colour. I can't help myself, I've always done it, and the order never chances:

Blue - brown - red - orange - green - yellow.

I'd even go as far as to say the blue and red have a very chemical taste compared to the yellow, which is the best tasting one out of the lot. (But don't test me on this, I'm sure I'll fail horribly).

Do you eat M&Ms in order of colour, and if so, what order to you stick to? I'm sure I'm not alone in this, right? ....... right?

4 comments:

  1. Brown, orange, green, blue, yellow and red :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd have to have your own bag then, Margriet, or we'd end up having an argument. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never want to share my M&M's.....so 2 bags it will be ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat them yellow, orange, brown, red, green. I never eat the blue ones. Ever.

    ReplyDelete