Monday, July 20, 2009

Has it really been that long?

Wow, I had no idea it has been this long since I last wrote a blogpost here. And I still don't have all that much to say, really. So here are a few pictures from the last month or so:


We decided to take our health more serious, and start swimming once a week. I started off with 20 laps, which I thought was pretty good for someone who hasn't seen the inside of a swimming pool in at least 15 years. The next time I managed 26 laps, and last week 30. I think 30 is a comfortable amount of laps, will try and keep doing that for a while.


Where were you when...? I was watching TV, like billions of others...


Sold out, but we managed to get a seat anyway! Yay!

My Art Journal is nearly finished, will be posting pictures very soon! Oh, and I'm working on a loose leaf ring binder that I will start using for my Art Journal. Makes more sense, it's more sturdy and easier to add pages to without it falling apart. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment