Friday, November 27, 2009

Shopping makes you feel better



For the last couple of days, I've had a terrible cold. I blame my Love's 1.5 yr old niece. We had to babysit her and she had a constant runny nose and a nasty cough but of course that did not stop me from cuddling her and playing with her. And now I'm paying for it big time. I've been in bed with my laptop, but I haven't written all that much in the last couple of days. Only 760 words yesterday. And I sooo want to finish this story now, but it's difficult to think with a head full of snot and a throat that feels like sandpaper..

Soooooo..... In order to make me feel better, I decided to buy myself a little something something. I had my eye on Comfortable Shoes, on Art Fire for a while now, and today was the day I made my purchase. A new journal and a jotter (see picture above)! Yayy!

I think Leslie is a great girl, she has some beautiful books in her shop, and her videos on Youtube> are awesome. And if you have a peek at her blog, you will see that she's currently having a BlackFriday sale!

So go on and have a look at Comfortable Shoes on ArtFire, and get yourself or a loved one something special!

No comments:

Post a Comment